Karine is a border-crosser; living in Rixheim she crosses the border to Switzerland everyday to work in Basel. She wishes to share her favorite spots in and around Mulhouse.
- Bike rides
- Urban tips
- City strolls
It would be my pleasure to show you typical, or atypical, places that our region has to offer by either enjoying:
Walks on Foot:
- The heart of Mulhouse and through its market.
- The heights of the Rebberg to see the city from above.
- The hills of Rixheim.
- The foothills of the Black Forest near our German neighbors; 20 minutes from Mulhouse you can enjoy a view of the Alsacian plains, the Vosges and even the Alps, weather permitting!
- Along the Rhone/Rhin canal, a rest-stop at the Guinguette, the Port of Kembs, or at Huningue Park.
- Along the picturesque railway, bike-able between Dannemarie and Pfetterhouse (plan for a half-day). And, if you prefer to discover the Mulhousien nightlife, let’s go out to Charlies Piano Bar, enjoy the blues at Cafe Conc, or even world music at Noumatrouff.